Leveraging our Capabilities for Maximum Sustainability
We leverage our own sustainability experience to improve our clients’ environmental performance, adopting a collaborative approach. Capgemini’s professionals combine their knowledge of consulting, technology and outsourcing to maximize sustainability, manage risks and identify new business opportunities for our clients. Our approach to sustainability also ensures we are aligned with the needs of our public sector clients.
When recommending "greener" IT infrastructure and solutions, we create action plans that:
- Identify the impact and risks of sustainability
- Assess the impact of existing and forthcoming legislation
- Analyze the technology landscape and its implications
- Build tools to monitor and report progress and facilitate compliance
Creating Customer-Focused Solutions
Sustainability is embedded in many of the solutions we offer. By fostering innovation, it provides concrete benefits to our clients. Some of our key solutions include:
- Our sustainable data center, Merlin, which provides our clients with cost-effective, secure, resilient, flexible and environmentally considerate services
- Our BPO sustainability service, which provides carbon accounting for both Capgemini and our clients
- Our Smart Energy Services portfolio, which helps utilities ensure compliance, cut costs and promote sustainability.