Freedom of Expression is a fundamental right and this year to celebrate Republic Day, we at Capgemini India, are urging everyone to exercise their Freedom of Expression.
What to do?
Expression Photo ContestTell us what ‘Freedom of Expression’ means to you. Capture the essence of this phrase in a photograph and send it to us at the earliest. The best photographs will be published on our social media channels.
Little AnecdotesWrite a short anecdote on ‘The Right to Freedom, Equality and Expression’. Your anecdote should not exceed more than 40 words and should be sent in the Little Anecdote Template. The best anecdotes will also be compiled into an album and published on our social media channels.
The 3 best entries from both the contests will also win exciting Capgemini goodies! Winners will be announced on January 26, 2015.
How to participate?
- Send all your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Both the contests close on January 23, 2015
The Rewards3 winners from each contest, Expressions and Little Anecdotes will be rewarded with Capgemini branded goodies.
The Contests’ Rules
- Entries have to be mailed to email@example.com
- To be eligible for the prize you are required to follow @CapgeminiIndia on Twitter / Facebook
- The Capgemini India management has elected a jury to decide the winning entry, and the decision of the jury will be final and binding. No written communication will be entertained into once winners are announced.
- Submissions against any person or entity are discouraged and will not be considered
- By entering this contest you agree to let Capgemini use your name and content on various platforms for promotions
- The winner will win branded goodies and merchandise. The winning amount cannot be reimbursed by cash
- All entries need to adhere to Capgemini’s Social Media guidelines
- Winners will be announced on January 27, 2015