Space infrastructure provides critical information sources to intelligence services, and offers numerous mass market applications. Capgemini’s solutions cover all aspects of space infrastructure from critical systems integration to data management.
Drowning in Data, Thirsting for Knowledge
Capgemini's Insights & Data solutions help businesses understand how to use information and leverage key assets to drive business value. With a global reach in 40 countries and over 5,000 practitioners, our business information management solutions have been specifically adapted to meet the space industry’s information challenges.
Our comprehensive set of space systems integration solutions includes:
- Satellite ground stations
- Mission programming center
- Satellite control center
- Space applications
- Industrialized complex application maintenance of critical systems
Comprehensive Space Systems Solutions
Capgemini provides unmatched and vendor-independent technology experience. Our Rightshore® global delivery model enables efficient and effective development and management of BIM activities and solutions.
We work with key BIM technology partners to deliver solutions appropriate to the customer’s needs. These include:
Helping Companies Integrate Critical Systems
Capgemini has a combination of global reach, deep industry and business knowledge and a strong understanding of the underlying technology. We have over 30 years’ experience in the space industry with 3 main areas of expertise:
- Ground Segment Systems: development and maintenance of several monitoring and control systems for major satellite programs in France, Portugal, Russia, Italy and French Guiana
- Satellite Mission Programming: development of satellite programming systems for several major European Earth observation satellites, including the mission center for all the SPOT and PLEIADES satellites
- Overall Image Consolidation: post-treatment, recalibration and correction of captor defects