Meet the Final 3 teams of Agon 2.0 who will fight for the ultimate cash bounty at the Finals in Mumbai on 10th November, 2014!
Why the team name?
NM_IT_WIZ - IT is transforming the world the way it works every day. The technological advancements achieved through IT are no lesser than magical. We believe we are the next generation of IT wizards who can take this magical phenomenon to the next level. Further NMIMS has played a huge part in moulding our personality to become wizards of IT. So NM_IT_WIZ
A little bit about each of you
- Abhinandan Pal: An ardent writer, avid traveller and extremely passionate about football
- Shaktidhar Reddy: A nerd who is passionate about Blogging and SEO
- Stuttee Arora: A poet by instinct and creative by DNA, I reckon with determination
- Renjith Nair: A chess enthusiast who enjoys solving problems
Harshitha Neti: A light hearted personality, avid reader and consistent topper, passionate about technology and social causes
Why do you think you can win Agon?
Innovation, feasibility and research- The 3 pillars of our ideas would make sure that we win Agon.
What are you hoping to encounter at the Agon finale?
An intense fight for the trophy we would relish for the rest of our lives.
Your mantra for success
There is no mantra for success, when you want something, just go get it.
Your favourite: (each member)
- TV show: Game of Thrones
- Sports Team: Manchester United
- Holiday destination: Singapore
Movie: 3 Idiots
SHAKTIDHAR REDDY P
- TV show: Bloomberg The Outsider
- Sports Team: Indian National Cricket Team
- Holiday destination: Goa
- TV show: Friends
- Sports Team: Indian Women Squash Team
- Holiday destination: Paris
Movie: Shawshank Redemption
- TV show: Two and half men
- Sports Team: Chennai Super Kings
- Holiday destination: Mauritius
- TV show: Two And a Half Men, Hannibal
- Sports Team: None!
- Holiday destination: Ladakh
- Movie: Dil Chahta Hai
- ABHINANDAN PAL