Integrated Campus Administration and Networking Portal
Educational institutes are challenged by proliferation of players in the education sector, higher awareness of learners, and flexibility, efficiency and innovation expected in executing their offerings. This impacts the institute’s day-to-day administration, student contact and costs.
ICAN is the result of our vast experience in servicing global clients in the higher education domain and it is designed to help you manage your operations efficiently.
A complete preconfigured solution for all your campus administration needs, end-to-end support and relevant features
Capgemini’s ICAN is a holistic student and campus administration system to manage every aspect of your operations from admissions to alumni groups on a single platform.
ICAN’s highly competitive and state-of-the-art student-centric model covers the entire breadth of administrative functions relevant to the education domain. The combination of modules includes mandatory and optional ones to fit your administrative as well as budget requirements.
ICAN is preconfigured to map itself to the needs of the Indian market with ready-to use localization elements. The bolt-on modules allow aggressive implementation timeframes with least impact on your business as well as on the implementation cost. ICAN extensively uses accelerators such as Rapid Design Visualization (RDV) for effective visualization.
ICAN is packed with features relevant to education domain covering the complete range of your administrative needs. Some such features are:
- Campus Community allows you to capture all organizational and biographical elements, as well as demographic data.
- Student Administration helps you track admission-related activities, integrate administration with financials and automate class schedule maintenance. You can track enrollment numbers and status, create fee rules, calculate fees for each student, and manage payments from students as well as third parties, including payments through credit cards.
- Gradebook enables you to manage classes, assignments, and assessments. You can create assignments and define the grade and weightage for each activity, calculate and assign grades for various levels of assessments.
- Self-Service is a two-way feature that can be used by your faculty as well as students. It allows your students to choose and register for specific classes or examinations, view personalized information such as course calendar, grades and send requests for documents such as mark-sheets. It also helps your faculty assess performances, assign grades, calculate grade-point averages (GPAs), track attendance, manage workload using teaching calendar and manage hostel administration and related activities.
The ICAN model is built on the foundation of Oracle’s PeopleSoft Campus Solutions. Capgemini is an Oracle Diamond Partner with PeopleSoft specialization and has successfully implemented over 500 PeopleSoft projects globally. We provide dedicated setup for Campus Solutions led by domain and technology experts from our ‘Oracle Center of Excellence’.
The Capgemini ICAN Advantage
With ICAN you can save the significant administrative costs and time while infusing superior efficiency in your administration through:
- Pluggable bolt-ons for India specific-requirements such as hostel management, dispatch management, Right to Information (RTI)
- Regulatory reports for bodies such as All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Preconfigured interfaces with third-party applications such as Moodle, Sakai, Oracle applications, Tally
- Data migration templates
- Deployment options ranging from conventional implementation to hosted pay-per-use model
Move to ICAN to discover newer and more efficient ways to manage your courses successfully.