As application landscapes evolve, we modernize your legacy system — enhancing agility and cost efficiency — to help your company better adapt to changing business needs.
Bring Your Application Landscape Up to Speed
More and more companies look to IT to help them adapt quicker to evolving business needs and dynamics. But maintaining aging legacy systems can be both costly and risky.
Our Agile Legacy Lifecycle Services modernizes and realigns your application landscape with your growing business demands, giving your legacy applications a new lease on life.
Your Application Landscape—Modernized and Simplified
We have developed a powerful methodology to maintain, manage and migrate your application landscape across the entire lifecycle.
Our Agile Legacy Lifecycle Services include:
- Creating a transformational roadmap
- Deconstructing your applications using our WARP1 analysis
- Streamlining and modernizing your infrastructure
- Implementing an application “health check”
- Analyzing your application replatform capabilities
You benefit from:
- Continuous application improvement at a predictable cost
- Built-in agility to avoid creating new customized applications
- Extended life for your customized applications
- Low-risk implementation with minimal disruption to operations
- Minimal up-front investment
- Improved speed of delivery by up to 25%
- Reduced operational expenditure by at least 35%
- Reduced total cost of ownership
Your Trusted Application Modernization Partner
Our proven application lifecycle approach has delivered concrete results for clients worldwide, including:
- Dutch Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport: migrated, tested and provided corrective adaptive maintenance on over 500 applications
- A large financial organization in the UK: implemented a robust, secure and highly scalable electronic data submission solution to all 29,000 financial services firms
As our key alliance partner, Microsoft supports our legacy lifecycle approach by providing an integrated set of operating systems, servers, applications and development tools.
Contact our expert Henri Van De Flier to learn how our Agile Legacy Lifecycle Services can benefit your organization.