Capgemini offers process consultancy services based on the ITIL® best practices leveraging our time-tested Accelerated Process Transformation Approach.
We help our clients in transforming their process landscape by collaboratively working with them in areas of process definition, implementation and transformation initiatives.
Client Challenges today
The top three challenges clients face today with processes in Service Management setup is:
- Multiple service providers’ delivering a variety of services from geographically distributed locations
- Different processes and tools at different levels of maturity
- Consistent measurement and analysis of service and process performance
Leading you from Process outputs to Business Value:
Capgemini Process Consultancy team assists organizations in building and improving their Service Management System and its components. We collaborate with our clients to help them in achieving their service management objectives through:
- Adopting ITIL®1 best practices
- Service Measurement Framework Set-Up
- ITIL® Process Trainings
- Process Maturity Assessments & Audits
Capgemini Accelerated Process Transformation Lifecycle
1. Adopting ITIL® Best Practices
- Process Assessment / Gap Analysis: Identifying & analyzing existing processes and tools with specific objective of measuring their efficiency and documenting the gaps as compared to ITIL® best practices.
- Process Definition & Validation: Designing and validating the process solution in alignment with ITIL® framework and client’s objectives.
- Tool Integration Support: Design process workflows; develop functional specifications, and evaluation, verification & testing of tools to support the process solution.
- Process Implementation: Implement the process solution in the target environment by managing cultural and organizational reluctance to change.
- Process Management & Maintenance: Set up a Process Management and Improvement Framework for managing process compliance and continual service improvement.
2. Service Measurement Framework Set-Up
In a service ecosystem, where services are delivered by multiple service providers, third party organizations, it is challenging to set up an integrated Service Measurement Framework that consistently measures each service provider’s performance and also the end to end service performance. We help in:
- Service Level Management: Setting up well defined SLAs, KPIs, metrics and targets that are aligned with the contracts, service level agreements and Operational Level Agreements existing with the various organizations providing the service.
- Measurement Framework: Establish Measurement Framework and Reporting structures to measure SLA, KPI performances and implement service credits consistently across the service landscape that aids objective decision making and continual service improvement.
ITIL® Supported by Lean / Six Sigma: Analyze and identify waste in workflows/processes and suggest more efficient Service Management processes.
3. ITIL® Process Trainings:
We offer various standard and custom made training programs through our Training Services
- ITIL® Awareness: An overview of ITIL® Framework
- ITIL® Foundation Course
- ITIL® practitioners Workshop: Hands on Implementation course with real time case studies to enable staff at various levels to understand the best intent of ITIL and implement it in their day to day operations
- Customized Training on ITIL® Lifecycle Phases.
- ITIL® Specific Processes: Customized Training on ITIL® Processes specific to organizational needs
- Competency Development Workshops: Facilitate competency development in specific service management processes for the client organization
- Workshop and case study based trainings based on pain areas related to Service Management Framework
- Blended programs with other frameworks and models such as CMMi, Lean Six Sigma, ISO 20000, and COBIT
4. Process Maturity Assessments and Audits
Capgemini Process Consultancy team helps our client in conducting process maturity assessments and audits against various service management based standards / Models such as ISO 20000, CMMi for Services and ITIL®
- ISO 20000 Compliance: Provide complete guidance on ISO 20000 compliance requirements and prepare for audit readiness.
- Maturity Assessments & Process Audits: Process Maturity Assessments against industry best practices and comprehensive audits for process improvements.
- Control based Audits: Define controls and perform controls based audits
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
1 - ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.