"Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) is having a measurable impact on the M&E industry. The early adopters are reaping the benefits and others are quickly realizing that they can expect more than cost savings from the right BPO partner. Major players from studios to publishers are driving improvements in working capital and revenue while better managing the impact of the digital revolution on their business."
-Brenda Heath, Head of Media and Entertainment, Capgemini BPO
Managing Complex Business Processes in a Digital World
Shifting from physical to digital content can open a new world of revenue-generating opportunities for media and entertainment companies. But it also adds complexity to business processes. New distribution channels, mergers and acquisitions, and changing buying patterns further complicate processes.
Many companies are ready for the shift but aligning their back-office operations is a challenge. They need digital content strategies based on leading technology to rapidly improve processes and increase revenues.
A Business Process to Support your Digital Strategy
Our platform-based BPO services accelerate digital content strategies and improve processes in:
- Finance and accounting
- Participations and residuals
- Supply chain
Our services help you to:
- Maximize the value of your digital content strategy
- Speed up cash flow and free up capital
- Standardize and automate your business processes for improved productivity
- Integrate and manage new revenue streams
- Capitalize on evolving consumer behavior by analyzing buying patterns
- Better manage participations and residuals payments to top talent
- Increase operating margins by reducing process and staffing costs
- Strengthen and improve business controls
Bring new actionable business insights using the latest technologies and analytics capabilities
Robust yet flexible, our platform-based BPO services combine industry expertise, in-depth process knowledge, leading technology and analytical insights. This unique approach is at the core of our Global Enterprise Model (GEM), a proven, closed-loop methodology for delivering best-in-class services.