At the end of 12 months, Disruptors who meet expectations will be hired into one of our FS SBU business units or functions, where they will continue their fast-track journey as a change agent for that business or function. Disruptors will receive the support needed for above-average growth in responsibility and career progression with a goal of reaching senior management levels within a 10 year period, with clear progression expectations and milestones along the way.
The end-destination for all E.L.I.T.E. Disruptors is to be running businesses within a decade. To get to that point, there are a variety of medium-term possible career tracks upon program graduation:
- Pre-Sales/ Sales: Large Bid Management, Account Executive, Business Development / Sales Executive
- Marketing: Marketing Manager (Account or Product-Level), Alliances Manager, Market Intelligence (Domain Analyst and/or Senior Research Lead)
- Consulting/Practice/Innovation: Domain Solutions Lead, Business and Solution Architects, Business SMEs, Strategy/Management Consultant
- Delivery: Engagement Directors, Delivery Executives, Delivery Leads, Portfolio Leads
- Enabling Functions: Managers and Leads in Operations, Finance, L&D, HR/ People