Ab Initio Developer - 6 to 8 yrs - Pune
Ab Initio Developer - 8 to 12yrs_Pune
- Required Skills: Experience in Ab Initio programming and UNIX Shell Scripting
- Must have worked as a developer in at least 2+ development projects.
- Perform Source to target field mapping using Ab Initio.
- Use Ab Initio and develop graphs to load/unload data into Oracle.
- Build Ab Initio Graphs to transform the data into client's standard format.
- Perform different types of testing like integration testing and Regression testing.
- Quality Check of Loaded Data. Write Shell Scripts in LINUX.
- Write SQL queries to evaluate loaded data.
- Quality check of Code migration to Production Environment.
- Technical debugging and problem resolution are important components of the position Deep understanding of data architecture, ETL, and query optimization is required While this role is primarily as an ETL developer, it will require performance and understanding across all aspects of project lifecycle.
Job Location: Pune
Primary Skills (Must have)
Ab Initio programming, ETL and UNIX Shell Scripting
Secondary Skills (Nice to have)
SQL, ETL tools
Contact Person: - Farhana Khan (Farhana.firstname.lastname@example.org