Adobe Analytics (4-9 years) Bangalore
Role: Adobe Analytics Professional (SiteCatalyst + Target + Adobe DTM )
• Manage the implementation and maintenance of tools, e.g. Adobe Analytics(a/k/a SiteCatalyst or Omniture), Adobe Target.
• Use of Adobe DTM to deploy measurement strategies
• Creating dashboards and reports
• Ensure data is being collected properly and accurately.
• Identify opportunities for analysis and testing on the site that increase conversion or drive revenue; use data to communicate recommendations to improve performance to stakeholders; promote the adoption of a test-and-learn culture.
• Design, execute, and analyze A/B tests to improve user experience.
• Coordinate with stakeholders and write clear requirements for implementation.
• Liaise with our technology teams for analytics tracking and A/B test execution.
• Conduct quality assurance checks and data validation, identify data collection issues and gaps, recommend and implement fixes.
• Define best practice approaches for analyzing user behavior on the online channels, for configuring web analytics technology, and for interpreting data.
Basic Skills and Qualifications:
• 3 years + admin of Adobe Analytics
• Over 5 years in web analytics
• 1+ year experience in Adobe Target
• 3 years data mining using Adobe Analytics (Site Catalyst), Adobe Data Warehouse and Analytics Ad Hoc
Experience: 5 to 9 years
Primary Skill: Adobe Analytics