Adobe CQ 5 Developer - 5 to 7 years - Mumbai
Adobe CQ 5 Developer – 5 to 7 years
We are looking to hire for Adobe CQ 5 Developer with 5 to 7 years of experience for Bangalore location.
Role Description (Role & Responsibilities)
• Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of the Day Communique product suite, including Day CQ, CRX, CQ WCM, DAM and Social Collaboration Develop powerful features such as multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation & syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management, social media etc.
• Diagnose and solve technical problems related to content management implementation.
• Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for content & collaboration solutions.
• Provide inputs and direction to associates on the team for design and implementation.
• Collaborate with your architect to define implementation processes and quality gates and standards
• Write application code and extensions for the Day CQ platform that exceeds the defined quality standardsEcommerce domain experience would be a plus
• Work experience with other CMS tools would be added advantage.
• Experience in Java/J2EE (design patterns, frameworks), development
Experience: 7 to 9 years
• Should have hands on experience in building and deploying enterprise level Web Content Management solutions on Adobe CQ5 (any versions)Good knowledge of JCR(API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGiExperience on CQ5/AEM 6.0
• Hand On Experience on Workflow, Components development, Environment setup, understanding of dispatcher configuration.
• Exposed to overlaying of OOTB componentsWork experience in Marketing, Analytics, LDAP integration, Personalization, etc Hands on Experience on version control tools, CICD tools etc.Hands on experience A/B Test and Target , Adobe Analytics Excellent communication, strong analytical and problem solving skills