Adobe CQ5 Developer – 5 to 9 years – Bangalore
We are looking to hire for Adobe CQ 5 with 5 to 9 years of experience for Bangalore location.
Role Description (Role & Responsibilities)
- Should have hands on experience in building and deploying enterprise level Web Content
- Management solutions on Adobe CQ5 (any versions)
- Good knowledge of JCR(API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi
- Experience on CQ5/AEM 6.0 and Hand On Experience on Workflow, Components development, Environment setup, understanding of dispatcher configuration.
- Exposed to overlaying of OOTB components Work experience in Marketing, Analytics, LDAP integration, Personalization, etc
- Hands on Experience on version control tools, CICD tools etc.
- Hands on experience A/B Test and Target , Adobe Analytics Excellent communication, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of the Day Communique product suite, including Day CQ, CRX, CQ WCM, DAM and Social Collaboration Develop powerful features such as multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation & syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management, social media etc.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to content management implementation.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for content & collaboration solutions.
- Provide inputs and direction to associates on the team for design and implementation.
- Collaborate with your architect to define implementation processes and quality gates and standards
- Write application code and extensions for the Day CQ platform that exceeds the defined quality standards
- Ecommerce domain experience would be a plus
- Work experience with other CMS tools would be added advantage.
- Experience in Java/J2EE (design patterns, frameworks), development
Experience: 5 to 9 years