AMS Senior Service Delivery Manager
Role: AMS Senior Service Delivery Manager
Experience: 14+ yrs
• 12+ Years of Application Managemnt Experience in IT consulting, out of which at least 5-8 years in Application management Reporting into Engagement Manager
• Should have managed Application Management projects of a minimum team size of 50 FTE Primary Skills (must have) :
• Should have managed Application Management projects of a minimum team size of 50 FTE
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities in at least one of the core Business Processes(O2C, P2P,F2M, R2R etc) for atleast one Industry Domain (Manufacturing, CPRD, Life Science Utilities etc)
• Sales, Solutioning skills
• Senior Leadership Stakeholder Management
Key Responsibilities include:
1. Responsible for Delivery excellence of all the projects and Application Management rolling up to this role through a strong governance and review mechanism.
2. Responsible for the overall operational accountability by adhering to the SLA’s and YOY productivity with high quality deliverables leads to high Customer satisfaction.
3. Lead the offshore delivery team comprising Project Managers and Service Delivery Managers.
4. Contribute to the establishment and promotion of a culture which promotes quality of work, service orientation and flexibility utilizing industry best practices.
5. Develop and motivate staff in order to establish and maintain a high caliber workforce that is able to meet the challenging performance targets whilst producing high quality work.
6. Continual Innovation aimed at reducing of cost of delivery – bring about high degrees of industrialization, delivery process standardization and reuse across the SDLC lifecycle.
7. Accurately forecast revenue, head count, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization,
8. Manage to target CM%, Pyramid, Fresher %age, Utilization. Meet expectations for Get-slim, Job rotations.
9. Responsible for maintaining all contractual and legal artifacts related to the engagement.
10. Ensure that the engagement meets organizational and client requirements on Quality parameters; participate successfully in internal / external Audits and Appraisals.
11. Identify account mining and "add-on" sales opportunities within the account.
12. Facilitate team and client meetings effectively, set and manage client expectations and develop lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
13. Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
14. Liaise with different associate groups, IDP’s, BU’s in Capgemini India for effective delivery Required Skills & Experience (List Primary / Optional / good-to-have skills).
15. Significant Delivery experience working with clients in Automotive space for ADM services.
16. Experience in delivery of large scale customer services to expected SLAs, for both Application Development and Maintenance.
17. Experience of Rightshore delivery model across BUs and geographies.
18. Good knowledge of Project Management, ITIL and CMMI Level 5 processes.
1. Strong leader and motivator.
2. Self starter; proactive; makes things happen, doesn’t wait to be asked.
3. Takes personal accountability for success.
4. Good team player can work with a variety of teams in a matrix organization.
5. Adaptable and flexible to work in a growing business and moving environment.
6. Good public speaker.
7. Excellent at building client intimacy & relationships 8. Creative thinker always find a solution to a challenge.
9. Ability to work multi-location teams remotely.
10. Good delegation skills, negotiation skills.
11. Strong people management skills.