Application Packaging - 1.5-3.5 years - Bangalore/Mumbai
Application Packaging with 1-4 years of experience
Packaging Analyst – Job Description Candidate should be a Graduate -in IT (preferably) with additional technical certifications in relevant area. Thorough or Some working knowledge of Directory/ domains, Knowledge on OS, Ticketing tools like ITSM, EARS. Understanding of ITIL processes or should have practiced consistently in the relevant services;
• Excellent interpersonal and (assertive) communication skills (both Verbal and Written);
• Client focused in the delivery of service, with good client facing skills;
• Experience of providing support in a similar professional organization;
• Must be able to manage own/team’s workload and adhere required client procedures;
• Must have an analytical and methodical approach to problem solving;
• Must be self-driven, objective and have the ability to use initiative and tenacity to resolve issues;
• Must be flexible and willing to work in a 24 x 7 environment and in shifts . Should be able to work well within a team environment;
• Adapt upcoming technologies as per trend.
• Delivering the technical tasks within defined timescales and to standards agreed in relevant Service Level
• Applies thoroughness to all aspects of work performed for internal or external clients.
• Continually seeks improvement upon solutions and gets to the ""next level"".
• Focuses on each individual component of an assigned task or project to ensure that no part is left unattended.
• Proactively anticipates Client reaction/impact and prepares accordingly
• Demonstrates understanding of situation and is able to focus energies on different ways to provide/present a solution
• Applies solid organization skills to the design and delivery of accurate and timely research, presentations and other work products
• Keeps the big picture in focus while simultaneously addressing the details, and is able to focus energies on different ways to provide/present a solution.
• Represents ideas and thoughts in a clear focused manner using effective verbal and non-verbal communication techniques in both formal and informal settings.
• Expresses ideas clearly, convincingly and concisely, and without using consultant- or technical-speak when necessary.
• Reads audience and adjusts method and message accordingly.
• Listens and asks perceptive questions that ensure understanding of core issues and messages.
• Presents ideas, results, issues and recommendations to groups using appropriate tools.
• Demonstrates knowledge and use of standard business and grammar. Required Skills:
• Admin Studio, Wise Package Studio, Advance Installer • Knowledge & experience of MSI technology and Standard Operating Environments
• Good Experience of packaging applications with InstallShield/FlexNet Admin Studio • Microsoft App-V 4.6SP1, 5.0 SP3, 5.1
• Knowledge on Microsoft App-V Management Studio (Optional)
• OSD Scripting, DSC in App-V • VB Scripting, Powershell Scripting
• Experience of Terminal services, Citrix 1.8, Citrix XP, Visual Basic scripting , Power Shellscripting
• Package migration experience on Windows 7 platform
• Troubleshooting experience on Windows XP or Windows 7 or Windows Installer
• Good analytical and troubleshooting skills (the ability to think logically through a problem)
• Ability to prioritize
• Knowledge of ticketing and workflow tool like ITSM
Qualifications: Bachelor of Science(IT),Bachelor of Comp. Apps./
Experience Level : 1.6-3.5 years
Job Location : Bangalore/Mumbai