AS400 Administrator - 4 to 6 yrs - Bangalore
AS400 Administration - 4 to 6 yrs - Bangalore
1. Media Management – Availability, Initializing, Expiring, Adding, Duplicating physical & virtual volumes. Co-coordinating with DCO’s & Offsite storage team (in future), for media activity.
2. Tape Drive Management – Responsible to resolve issues pertaining to tape drive.
3. Responsible for resolving backup failures, AOS Chain/Job Failures.
4. Re-initiating backups (if required) & AOS Chains.
5. Escalating the un-resolved AOS Chain/Job Failures to PSG team. Document the
resolving method for future reference & support.
6. Resolving the BAU issues for iSeries & escalating the in resolved issues to L3 support
7. Raising of call & follow up with different vendors like IBM, Vision etc for
8. Manually sending the performance report for the purpose of capacity reporting.
9. MIMIX related activities – Startup-shutdown of MIMIX, resolve/escalate DG related
10. Restoration of data as & when required.
11. Maintaining passwords for high level user profiles such as QSECOFR till Cyber Ark is in
12. Maintain & update operational procedures as and when required.
13. Participate in role swap/DR activities.
14. Responsible for Primary on-call support Rota.
Experience: 4 to 6 yrs
Primary Skill: AS400 Administration
Contact: Beena Mishra