Automation Testing-Selenium Webdriver-Bangalore(6B)-4 to 6 years
Selenium Webdriver – Consultant – Bangalore
Required skills and Job responsibilities
- Experience in leading automated testing efforts with atleast 4 years of automation experience in Selenium web driver
- Experience in define automation test strategy/test plans and estimating test automation efforts
- Experience in multi-browser testing
- Experience in test management tool like HP Quality Center or any other Test management Tool
- Develop Customized Reports and Metrics in HP Quality Center or in any other Test Management tool.
- Solid knowledge of testing and test automation best practices
- Manages functional testing activities on one or more large IT projects
- Work with project leaders on resource planning and timelines
- Coordinate work of multiple test automation resources to Automate test scenarios and test cases
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to promote and exchange ideas and thoughts with other information technology leaders within the company.
- Ability to do formal presentations, present and negotiate ideas including strategies and standards
- Experience in designing Automation framework using Selenium.
- Experience in Creating, maintaining and executing test scripts.
- Strong programming skill.
- Good Knowledge in C#/Java and OOPS concepts.
- Knowledge in Nunit and Junit will be an added advantage.
Primary Skills: Selenium Webdriver
Job Location: Bangalore