AV Support Engineer - 2 to 4 yrs - Hyderabad
AV support Engineer - 2 to 4 yrs - Hyderabad
Job Title- AV Support Engineer
Exp- 2 to 4 yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
AV Support Engineer;
• Liaison with client management and internal clients regarding the exact audio-visual requirements for events. This will include advice and assistance with PowerPoint presentations, audio and videoconferences.
• Operation of audio-visual equipment as allocated by the AV or Venue Management during events with the aim to provide high quality technical standards.
• Positioning, installation and operation of equipment within all event areas.
• • Complete understanding of signal flow in both audio and video installations.
• Support of video / audio conferences / Webcasts in support of live events. Best efforts should be made to ensure all sites are connected on time, fully tested and receiving / transmitting good audio / video.
• Cooperate with specialised production and facilities companies in the provision of events and broadcasts.
• Setup and support of AV equipment to clients.
• Ensure that the audio-visual equipment is tested and in correct working order.
• Assist with IT and network requirements for events as dictated by the customer.
• Briefing of clients in the correct operation of audio-visual equipment required for their meeting.
• Quick response to emergency / ad-hoc requests.
• The de-rigging and storage of any mobile audio-visual equipment upon completion.
• Assist with support for video / audio conferencing problems. Investigate faults and recommend further actions to rectify.
• Carry out regular preventative room checks, ensuring all equipment functions correctly in accordance with the room check procedure.
• To update records of equipment usage (when applicable), to make minor adjustments and repairs to equipment when necessary. Raise tickets for faults and liaise with relevant parties for repairs of malfunctioning equipment.
• Proactive maintenance / reporting to ensure all AV equipment is always of the highest standard and functioning correctly.
• Communication of any temporary solution to client.
• Briefing and assistance to callout engineers
• Advise clients on best practice.
• Provide regular feedback to AV Manager on communication issues and service improvements.
• To attend any team meetings as and when required.
• Maintain a good working relationship with global AV events counterparts.
• Ensure that spare equipment is kept and stored in a tidy and accessible state.
• Communicate any foreseeable problems to Events and AV Manager at the earliest opportunity.
Contact person- Nausheen Naaz