Avaya / Nortel Voice - 3 to 10 years - Bangalore
Primary Skill. AVAYA IP Telephony
Secondary Skill. Network - Voice
Thoroughly understand VoIP principles in a converged environment.
Good knowledge of H.323, SIP, QoS standard and policies
Strong working knowledge of Nortel voice System and architecture
Experience providing troubleshooting and repairs with complex, distributed voice networks
Proven experience with Nortel VOIP System.
Hands-on experience and expert troubleshooting skills of following devices/applications
- Experience on Nortel 11C, 81C & CS-1000E
- Knowledge on Nortel IP Phones 1120E, 1140E, 2002, 1230 and MP 112 Audio Codes Analog Adapters Siemens Hipath4000 & Nortel CS 1000E IP PABX System
- Other Skills/Knowledge
- Interpreting Traces, system logs, events, errors, alarms etc.
- Installing/Deploying patches, service packs for Avaya Aura elements
Familiarity with Avaya adjuncts e.g. Modular Messaging, Call Management System etc.
In General –
- Should have exposure to ITIL practices.
- Drive outage Calls.
- An self motivated individual who works with goals from management as well as self established goals.
- Able to develop business cases that will turn in to project.
- Manage and deliver the project/engineering life cycle from start to finish.
- Cisco / Avaya Certifications
- Willing to work in shifts (UK/US) and perform ON Call responsibility as well.
- Good written, verbal communication skills and soft skills as well. Should be a good team player and be able to mentor the team members.