AWS Cloud Engineer|2-4 years|Pune
Hiring AWS Cloud with some Migration as a mandatory experience.
We are in urgent need of a candidate where notice period is not more than 60 days and willing to join us at our Cloud Practice(Will get a good exposure working on Cloud Computing as well)
Have hands on experience in migrating large scale complex enterprise applications to AWS cloud and design operational processes.
• Proven experience in application migration to AWS cloud and is accredited with appropriate AWS certifications as desired by the role
• Understanding of hybrid cloud solutions, cloud migration techniques and experience of integrating public cloud into tradition hosting/delivery models
• Ability to use wide variety of open source technologies.
• Experience in automation/configuration managment using Chef, Ansible, or an equivalent.
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL DBs such as SQL, MySQL, Amazon DynamoDB.
• Strong background in linux/Unix and/or Windows adminstration
• Solid understanding of networking and core Internet Protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP and routing in distributed networks.
• A working understanding of code and script such as: PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby.
• A working understanding of scheduleding and orchestration with tools such as: kubernetes, Mesos swarm or equivalent.
• Extensive knowledge about APIs designing RESTful services and integrated with other providers.
• High Availability and Disaster recovery implementations
• Experience of designing and implementing application and infrastructure monitoring solutions
• Experience architecting and deploying multi-tiered applications.
• Experience in architecting security architectures across infrastructure and applications
• Experience building and deploying multi-tier, scalable, and highly available applications using Java, Microsoft and Database technologies
• Experience in performance tuning, including the following ; (load balancing, web servers, content delivery Networks, Caching (Content and API))
• Good understanding of application architectures
• A good appreciation of the cost drivers in systems delivery and operations and the commercial consequences of the technical decisions made by you and/or others
• Has experience of working as part of teams delivering through Agile methodologies