BI Sector Advisory Architect
|Sector Advisory Architect Role
Insights & Data (I&D) Advisory - 15+ Years – Hyderabad/Mumbai/Bengaluru/Chennai/Pune
• Educational qualification: BE/ME/MCA/MBA from a reputed institute
• Professional Certifications(preferred) : TOGAF/Big Data/Cloud Certification
• As a member of Global Advisory and Architecture Team evangelize I&D Offerings and contribute to its further development and/or customization
• Comfortable to take a combined utilization and sales target
• Map existing and new opportunities for identified clients and put together business case and/or Transformation Map for client and sector growth
• Work with I&D Sector leads to review portfolio and identify clients with potential for I&D penetration
• Frontend Client meetings and highlight value of these solutions and elevate I&D pitch
• Advise bid /pre-sales team on I&D Value Proposition
• Collaborate with I&D Practices and Alliance to devise innovative solutions
• Fluent in I&D architecture, both traditional and new, covering Core BI, Big Data, DS&A and Platform play
• Experience 15+ years. Minimum 10 years of experience in Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse implementation and 5 years in Strategic Consulting to CXO level stakeholders
• Leader profile: for instance thought leadership, or bid leader profile
• Consulting skills: listen, interview, present, structure, model, analyze, linking to business value
• Commercial attitude: every interaction with the client has a commercial dimension, both in sales and delivery. Our mission is to sell large I&D downstream work
• Global appetite: willing to travel for sales support and delivery. Usually short trips of a couple of days for sales support, occasionally bid or delivery work during a couple of weeks.
• Team player: willingness to work in a team, share, support others, being responsive.
Functional and Technical requirement
• Leverage domain knowledge gained from industry experience to help interprets organization business context and align BI strategies.
• Uses appropriate analytical tools and external resources to develop focused plans and priorities
• Understands the complexities and opportunities inherent in the global business environment and calibrate one to meet diversified needs.
• Define and monitor process efficiencies
>>>>>>>>>> Technical requirement for 'Business Intelligence' <<<<<<<<<<
• Must have a strong knowledge and extensive hands-on experience in all aspects of data capture, transformation and loading using Oracle Data Integrator.
• Experience and thorough understanding in other aspects of the business intelligence and data warehouse development life cycle including analysis, database design/architecture and reporting.
• Individual should have participated in the data analysis and design, data migration and data integration.
|Description||Job Description . Empty field|
|Job Description||Job Description . Empty field|