Bid Manager 9year-12years Bangalore
Bid Management– Manager – Bangalore
Required skills and Job responsibilities
- The Bid Manager is responsible for the quality of all aspects of the bid, including written documentation and presentations.
- They ensure all bid documentation is clear, concise and - crucially - compelling.
- They source and co-ordinate design input to ensure the visual standard of all documentation and presentation material is first class and eye-catching.
- Highly motivated, innovative, customer focused and have a ‘can do’ attitude.
- They should be an experienced manager, able to motivate and inspire others;
- Able to obtain a high level of work from the team (including very Senior people, and across departments/BUs) to ensure all deadlines are met efficiently and that the bid is of the highest quality possible.
- Manage junior resources to support in the Bid process, creating dashboards and reports, trackers, etc
Primary Skills: Bid Management
Job Location: Bangalore