Big data Architect
Looking for Big Data Architect with strong E2E architecture experience in Big Data Analytica, Hadoop design/development, Hadoop security
• Experience in Requirements, Engineering, Solution Architecture, Design, Development and Deployment.
• A broad set of technical skills and knowledge across hardware, software, systems and solutions development and a across more than one technical domain.
• Design and build scalable infrastructure and platform to collect and process very large amounts of data (structured and unstructured), including streaming real-time data•
• Work closely across an array of various teams and organizations in the company and industry (including partners, customers and researchers).
• Demonstrated experience in real world IT or other solutions environments including creating (with a team) a product or IT solution in the area of Big Data/Analytics
• Strong communication skills including representing company in industry standards organizations or industry technical forums or events in Cloud Security
• Strong technical team leadership, mentorship and collaboration.
• Ability to develop technical relationships with end-users, ISVs, OEMs and Intel platform architects and Proof-Of-Concept engineers.
• MS/MTech in Computer Science or related field
• 13+ years of technical solutions experience including 5+ years of in a combination of relevant Big Data/Analytics areas including:
• Enterprise Business Intelligence and Analytics (e.g., SAP, Oracle, IBM, Teradata)
• Understanding of Hadoop and other Industry Big Data Frameworks Big data a technologies - Hadoop, MapR and Map/Reduce, Pig, Hive, Strong Knowledge in Hadoop + Sqoop, PIG, HIVE, HBASE, Flume
• Experience with a range of big data architectures, including OpenStack, Hadoop, Pig, Hive, MongoDB or other big data frameworks of Cloudera.
• Industry vertical application for Big Data/Analytics
• Underlying infrastructure for Big Data Solutions (Clustered/Distributed Computing, Storage, Data Centre Networking)
• Deployment of a large distributed Big Data Application across Geographies
• Experience designing, building and operating cloud services in IT, Systems Integrator or Service Provider.
• Strong interpersonal , team & communication skills
• Ability to lead initiatives and people toward common goals
• Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, analytical and problem solving skills