Blue Prism 9-12 yrs Hyderabad
Blue Prism 10-15 yrs Hyderabad
Roles & Responsibilities
• Analyze business processes, identify automation opportunities, and assess automation feasibility.
• Analyze, understand and document the business processes in detail where required.
• Develop AS-IS and TO-BE process flows.
• Identify and communicate the technical infrastructure requirements to deploy automation solutions.
• Create and maintain solution documentation.
• Solve issues that arise in day to day running of IPA processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required.
• Work within project planning constraints, communicate any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and provide inputs to the change control process.
• Create and document test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases.
• Support the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
• Proven technical experience in an IT programming development environment, ideally in RPA tools or test automation tools(UI Path/ AA/ Blue Prism/QTP/OpenSpan/WinAuto/Kapow etc).
• Hands on development experience in any of the programming languages/platforms .NET / VB / VC++ / C++/J2EE. Experience in Microsoft stack is highly preferred.
• WinAPI programming is highly desired.
• Ability to research for technical solutions and guide the developers during the project implementation.
• Experience in managing new development projects (from the technology/architecture point of view) is highly preferred.
• Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams.
• Ability to develop solution (along with alternatives) to automate the business process using RPA platforms, and other available products/utilities (both internal and external).
• Strong in requirement gathering and analysis (ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind).
• Strong in design principles and modular programming techniques.
• Hands on in converting the business requirements into solution design - building end to end automation process solutions.
- 10 to 15 Years