A demonstrated experience of at least 3 years in development/support to the BMC Remedy ITSM tools specifically on AR Server, and modules ITSM, SLM, SRM.
• ITIL certified is preferable.
• Experience in installation, upgrade of AR server and the ITSM modules.
• Development of custom functionalities.
• Identifying and fixing of issues in out of the box and custom work flows.
• Interpersonal, business management and customer service skills .
• Functional domain knowledge. Aptitude for translating business stakes into application/organisation evolution and IT plan .
• Constance and ability to manage a portfolio of application run and projects / programs
• Identify, get buy-in and deploy technology solutions to augment or make Business processes efficient
• Maintain service levels during Build phase and Run durations
• Be able to understand complex cross platform technical issues, contractual requirements and able to identify areas for improvement
• Experience of setting an engagement model from scratch in the areas of Governance, Reporting, Interfacing with client and Capgemini business units
• Good customer relations skills to understand client/client representatives concerns and requirements
• Leadership abilities - mainly during crisis and major incident
• Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field.