Business Analyst 1
Business Analyst_Payments_3 to 9 years_Pune/Chennai
- Understand Global Payments Business and Trends
- Hands on experience on payment systems and exposure to Payments Hub, Clearing and Settlement, Automated clearing house programs
- Understand internet and transaction security themes
- UML knowledge and working knowledge of BPMN is a plus
- Global Payment Implementations with regionalisation
- Experience with multiple products like Fundtech, Clear2Pay, ACI, Montran, Dovetail
- Understanding of payments application architecture with ability to identify and architect for development of the solution for given requirements
- Strong analytical skills with ability to map given business requirements into required technology components and designs
- Identify focus areas in terms of the emerging market trends in Payments technology and build competency in specific area
• Provide inputs to delivery teams on functional areas for executing projects
• Provide clarifications, training and support to the development teams during the construction phase
• Payments Technology Consulting
• Challenge the customer requirements when required
- Understanding the requirements to analyse the gaps and create a solution for implementation.
Specification / Skills / Experience:
- Payments Technology Architecture
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working as part of Payments Technology solution at an IT company, in the role of Technical Architect preferably with SOA experience.
Primary Skills (Must have):
- Knowledge of Global Payments Processing
- SWIFT Processing
- Trade Finance, SWIFT, GPP, C2P, Billing and Pricing, Finacle – Payments, Trade Finance – Payments.
- SEPA (Direct Debits, Credit Transfers, Mandate Management)
- Clearing systems (e.g. ACH / RTGS / Immediate Payments like CHAPS / BACS / FEDS / CHIPS/ Faster Payments / G3 etc.)
- Should have worked in end-to-end implementation of an IT solution in one of the above Functional areas.
Experience: 3 to 9 years