Position: Business Analyst
Experience: 6 - 9 years
Roles and Responsibilities
• Works as Business Relationship Manager and the Capgemini SPOC interfacing to the Client Business Lead and responsible for the smooth running of the AM Services for the respective LoB.
• Liaise with the Business and the Technical Teams to ensure incidents/service requests/changes are handled with the right business perspective
• Work closely with the business and the Capgemini support and enhancement team to understand and document the business requirements
• Escalation point for Priority and Business critical incidents for respective LoB
• Responsible for productivity improvement year on year for the respective domain
• Understand business pain points in the respective domain and work with the business and Capgemini team to suggest service improvements
• Works with the Technical leads and team to implement NextGen AM Nuggets and Industrialization Levers
- Business analyst having more than 5 yrs of experience as a BA with exposure to Healthcare and Assistance Services would be ideal. Alternatively, exposure in Business Services/Concierge Services would also work.
- Strong experience working in client facing roles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in business critical situations to work collaboratively with the customer and the team