Business Analyst - Misys Trade Finance | Exp: 6 to 9 Yrs | Bangalore
Job Role: Business Analyst - Misys Trade Finance | Exp: 6 to 9 Years | Bangalore
• The candidate should be able to understand the requirements, study the existing trade finance systems at the client location to identify the gaps and recommend the steps to plug the gaps to meet the client requirements.
• Help the clients with the strategy for migration, deployment and testing.
• Requirement Analysis, Solution Design, Conversion of requirements to independent, modular tasks, Guiding the development team to achieve those tasks
• Experience in migration, implementation , customization , detailed requirement gathering, analytical approach to work, would be a plus
• Experience in Agile (SCRUM) as well as Waterfall method of software development will be good
• Latest trends in the trade finance business area - Blockchain , OCR, Robotic Process Automation
• Be well equipped to discuss, document and ask relevant questions on the business cases with respect to Limits, Contingent Account , Interest Booking/Accrual/Collection, Fee Amortization, Country and Currency Risks, Transactions and Accounting - especially for Trade Finance business, Asset provisioning and classification for trade assets.
• Be aware of the complete end to end flow of a Trade Transaction starting from the time Purchase Order is placed till the time the Realization of proceeds and closure of trade.
• Be aware of the various instruments of payments in Trade like Open Accounts, Advance Payments, Documentary credits, Document Collections.
• Be aware of the various documents like Bill of lading, invoice, insurance certificate and the various stages when these documents are in circulation/process.
• Be aware of the various parties involved in the trade - Reimbursing Bank, Collecting Bank, Advising Bank, Issuing Bank, Confirming Bank, Importer/Buyer, Exporter/Seller, Factor, Insurer, Applicant, Beneficiary
• Have knowledge on the preference for Trade Instruments geography wise.
• Understand the terms like due date, discounting, crystallization, nostro-vostro, amortization, recievable , payable, working capital management, liquidity etc.
• Have worked in five or more of the below Trade Finance modules -
• Documentary credits
• Documentary collections
• Open account trade
• Advance payment
• Supply Chain Finance-
• Receivable financing - factoring, bill discounting,
• Payable financing - supplier finance, dynamic discounting
• Pre shipment credits
• Forward contracts
• Islamic Trade
Experience: 6 to 9 Years