Business Analyst - Senior Consultant - Mumbai
Bunsiness Anlayst Requirement:
"• Drive the requirements process of new/existing IT solutions for supporting the new/changing Business and Regulatory demands.
• Analyze business needs to identify opportunities for improved efficiency
• Demonstrate ability and potential to keep abreast of developing trends in the banking domain and ability to use this intelligence
• Expected to work with cross border requirements within an integrated reporting and data value chain."
"• Identify business KPI's and provide related measurement strategy • Good knowledge of relevant tools and technology. . Must Have:
• 6 to 10 years of Prior banking or financial services experience out of which more than 4 years in Financial and Business Reporting, Regulatory Reporting, Compliance, & Data Warehousing applications.
• Knowledge of Financial and Regulatory reporting process and/or systems to support such processes
"• Experience in Requirements Management and Data management; however other areas of system process design are relevant competencies.
• Knowledge of DW- and BI- enabled architecture (preferably Teradata), multiple end-user interfaces and business systems to support an integrated data and reporting value chain.
• Should be able to travel to on-site when required.
"• Ability to work with moving targets and manage multiple things simultaneously
• Adept at working in a cross-border and multi cultured environment
• Expected to present some leadership skills to be able to influence business organizations and drive change tasks and initiatives.
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills, Open minded, inquisitive and performance oriented
• Postgraduate qualification preferably from top business school.