Business Analyst_1.5 to 2.5 years_Chennai
• Payments Consulting and Business and Systems Analysis
• Translate the customer needs into functional requirements
• Understand the business requirements, analyze the gaps and create a solution for implementation
• Assist the technical teams in the functional implementation by providing clear and unambiguous specifications to enable them to produce quality software that meets defined product requirements.
• Prepare high level solution design and help review of detailed designs produced by systems analysts and technical team.
• Provide clarifications, training and support to the development teams during the construction phase
• Develop and manage use case and support specifications.
• Provide clarification and support to the Testing team during creation of the Test scenarios and Testing processes.
• Managing individual work components as part of a larger project
• Lead / support creation of practice assets and contribute towards building the knowledge repository of the Practice
Specification / Skills / Experience:
• Any graduate with full time MBA in Finance or IT OR Qualified ACA candidate who are interested for Business analyst role will be considered.
• Candidate must have 1 year of experience in Corporate Banking Operations OR technical field such as developer or tester or production support.
• Understand Banking and General Trends in Financial Services
• Strong urge to work in a high performing Technology environment
• Strong analytical skills with ability to map business requirements into IT solutions
• Strong awareness of Global Transaction Banking domain like Enterprise payments, Cash management, Liquidity management, clearing and settlement etc.
Primary Skills (Must have):
• Strong Awareness of Banking process and systems
• Strong Awareness of SDLC cycle and standard artefacts
• Good exposure in any one area like Development (Java, C++), Testing, Business Analysis or Corporate Banking Operations
• Exposure to Global Payments Processing will be an advantage
• Exposure to end-to-end implementation of any BFSI IT solution will be an advantage.
Experience: 1.5 to 2.5 years