CICS System programmer - 8 to 12yrs - Bangalore/ Pune
Key Technical skills:
• Extensive knowledge and experience of CICS, CICSPLEX and CTG running in complex z/OS sysplex environments (5+ years)?
• Expert level knowledge of CICS, CICSPLEX and CTG?
• Good level of BAS, WLM and RTA experience.
• Digital Certificates associated with CICS?
• CICS Performance analysis using tools such as IPCS, Abend Aid, CA-Sysview
• Provide technical assistance to other members of the team as necessary?
• Provide technical assistance and guidance at internal and client meetings?
• Install, upgrade, maintain and customize CICS, CICSPLEX, CICS Transaction Gateway (CTG) and other CICS related IBM and ISV products.
• Manage and carry out project work related to CICS, CICSPLEX and CTG?
• Proactively monitor CICS and related software and take action to prevent potential issues and to maximize performance.
• Maintain robustness of the configuration and to maintain and test the mainframe DR solution.
• Make necessary changes to support application development such as the definition of new CICS transactions, program etc?
• Provide Tier 3 level support of incidents and problems related to CICS and associated software.
• Be able to provide detail analysis and diagnosis of CICS system software and liaise with vendors.
Exp : 8 to 12yrs
Location : Bangalore, Pune