Cisco Voice - 3 to 10 years - Bangalore
- Hands on experience Voice platforms like Cisco Unified Communication, Unity Connection, Cisco Unified Contact center Express (UCCX) and Enterprise (UCCE).
- Knowledge on H.323, MGCP and SIP Protocols.
- Knowledge on Cisco28XX, 38XX voice Gateway.
- Hands on Experience on End user Administration, Configuration (Extension Mobility, Translation Pattern, SRST, FAX, SNR …..)
- Troubleshooting Skills on UC & UCCX.
- Typically works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations; is able to generate possible solutions and assess each using standard procedures, leading to a sound decision.
- Individual that has proven track record at managing Voice Infrastructure shared services.
- Responsibility consists of troubleshooting/analyzing/diagnosing data network issues, support network infrastructure and implement/deploy new network gears based on project requirements.
- Responsibility also includes incident management, problem management, problem determination and resolution.
- An self motivated individual who works with goals from management as well as self established goals.
- Able to develop business cases that will turn in to project.
- Manage and deliver the project/engineering life cycle from start to finish.
- Position also requires interaction with multiple teams and resources within On Shore and throughout the Capgemini organization.
- Vendor management like working with Cisco or Service Provider on TAC Cases.
- CCNA/CCNP-Voice/CCIE or other industry certifications are also considered.
- Should have exposure to ITIL practices.
- Willing to work in UK/US shifts and perform ON Call responsibility as well.
- Good written, verbal communication skills and soft skills as well. Should be a good team player and be able to mentor the team members.
- Relevant professional experience of 3 to 8 Years.
In General –
Should have exposure to ITIL practices.
- Cisco / Avaya Certifications
- Willing to work in shifts (UK/US) and perform ON Call responsibility as well.
Good written, verbal communication skills and soft skills as well. Should be a good team player and be able to mentor the team members.