Cloud Service Delivery Manager
Role: Cloud Service Delivery Manager
Exp: 14+ years of experience
Roles and Responsibilities
- Service Delivery Manager is responsible for Managing Engagement end to end.
- Creating & tracking Service improvements, Risk & issues, Quality documents, Invoices, SOW.
- Managing Escalations, Participating in MIM calls.
- SDM will be responsible for SLA compliance, Incident & change breach analysis.
- Works with Team managers to ensure all relevant process documentation reflects ITIL best practices and client requirements, ensuring it is reviewed and updated within agreed timescales.
- Works with and drives forward improvements within the managed teams and produce recommendations for service improvements.
- Assists Lead SDM on cost management for the project.
- Reviews and analyses day-to-day operations to ensure SLA commitments are met.
- Produces regular management reports for client and attends review meetings.
- Provides analysis, feedback and actions based on trends, root cause analysis and other reports
- Sound Project Management skills.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Well versed with IPC process.
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies.
- Knowledge of OS, database, storage, backup, network basics.
- Evidence of successfully driving Transformation / Change Programs that have delivered Business Value,.
- Savings and Service improvements.
Ability to work with remote teams