Command Centre TL
- MIS Reporting experience
- Strong MS-Excel skills in Pivots, Macros, VBA tools
- F&A related process experience.
- ERP Work / End User experience of SAP
- Knowledge on MS Access.
- Hands on Experience in Statistical Tools.
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Quick learner and adaptability of working in dynamic environment
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Ability to work independently and guide the team members
- Analytical mind-set & attention to details
- Should be flexible with the working hours
- Willing to take additional roles and responsibilities as and when required
- Collaboration skills
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
Degree - Any
- Extract raw files from various data repositories, split and post the files on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Prepare scorecards and dashboards
- Responsible for reporting/analysis completion, delivery & meeting the metrics
- Create and publish reports on the reporting interface as per business specifications
- Automate repetitive reports using Excel Macros and MS Access
- Develop appropriate methodologies for collecting, analyzing, and presenting data.
- Efficient management of Generic Mail Box for Command Center and timely resolution of requests & queries
- Preparation, validation and periodic update of process documents (DTPs) as and when required
- Any ad-hoc requests being received from business
- Review the root cause analysis of errors( if any) and arrive at corrective action
- Responsible for the performance management and appraisal of the direct reports
Accountable for the productivity and capability development of the team