Commercial Mgmt Lead 1 1 1
The primary responsibility of the role will be to undertake the financial and operational modelling for Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) proposals, developing pricing structures and assessing financial risks, supporting contract negotiations and contributing to the overall development of our BPO commercial proposition
· Track record in successfully leading the commercial streams of large or complex outsourcing deals. Expertise cost & price modelling
· Good accounting knowledge, although does not necessarily need to have accounting qualifications. Excellent analytical skills
· Advanced MS Excel spreadsheet skills. A self-starter who can work independently as well as a team player; high on execution
· Prior experience in the BPO or IT outsorcing industry;
· Gravitas to interact and influence as a peer with the senior management at Capgemini and external stakeholders
· Ability to manage the matrix and work with some degree of ambiguity
· Formulation of complete commercial framework, providing business case insights/pricing model customization from customer perspective viz. Resource based/Transaction based/Outcome based models.
· End-to-end commercial structuring of the deal
· Lead the efforts for the deals that are up for renewal / restructuring involving complex and aggressive customer negotiations.
· Work in conjunction with the Sales team to ensure that Competitive Intelligence is duly captured while structuring the commercial proposals. Assessing various risk factors and devising ways to mitigate them.