Presentation & Documentation Specialist – 3 to 5 years – Mumbai
Prepares, implements and coordinates production projects, which may include, but is not limited to, proposals; presentations; template-driven production documents such as: name tags, name tents, report and presentation covers, tabs, etc. Responsible for all phases of project management, including customer service, template formatting, text editing and processing, and document production. Prepares files for digital output and duplication.
Specification / Skills / Experience
• Be proactive in approach and play a creative consultants role
• Update client presentations to match current template and recommended corporate styles and standard
• Proposals and Presentations formatting, Coordination support for Client Visits
• Strong Creative skills to build best possible presentation/proposal for the client
• Work closely with the Senior Leadership in War Rooms to assist them for Sales Pursuits. The deadlines are very stringent in war rooms and demanding at the same time.
• Act as a creative consultant and shares ideas for better representation in a more innovative way to give Sales Team an external edge
• Excellent interpersonal relationship building and communication (written and oral) skills
• Ability to understand the requirement of the client and be part of the core team to create the proposal
• Should be ready to take up knowledge transfer to upgrade oneself with other
Primary Skills (Must have)
• Experience of minimum 3-7 years as a Document & PowerPoint Specialist
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ability to understand data relationships and how data can be used to create a meaningful image
• Ability to multi-task and proactively stretch shift as per business requirement.
• Strong communication, listening and presentation skills.
• Personally work on the graphic development
• Interact with clients and team to develop creative concepts and executions of assigned project(s)
• Proficient skills with Microsoft Office products such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word as well as general computer skills
• Ideal candidate must have previous experience in pre-sales and creative services
• Knowledge on adobe suites would be an added advantage