- Provisioning of the Middleware products such as IBMIHS, WAS, Portal, MQ Client/Server, Control-M agent, BPM in compliance with group standards.
- SSL certificate management of WAS & MQ products for existing and new
- application environment.
- Configuration changes on existing application environments.
- Troubleshooting any technical issues related to core development environment, Portal, BPM servers.
- Support problem records by working on RCA in co-ordination with application teams.
- Provide support for application related changes, application development
- Ensuring deliverable as per standards and quality in agreed schedule.
- Daily status reporting for the activities, delivery schedule.
- Managing and maintaining environment inventory records.
- Handling DNS setup for new environment in co-ordination with regional counterparts.
- Communication with with the stakeholders and escalating timely manner.
- Provide support through 14 x 5, 24x 7 windows.
- Administrative Knowledge of Middleware product and surrounding tools along with ITIL processes.
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to describe complex technical scenarios in a concise manner, both verbally and written, and articulating the content depending on the audience
- Coordination with Regional middleware team, Storage, Network Operating System, Database and other teams to ensure build setup is completed
- Work experience in Banking and Financial domain is a plus
Job Location: Pune
Note: For any queries on this job please write to email@example.com