'- Experience building and deploying application with Cloud Foundry
- Experience developing web applications (Spring, RESTful, Jersey, RestEasy, JAX-WS, Web Services)
- Experience with database tools (JPA, Hibernate, JDBC, Spring Data)
- Experience with rules engines (Camel, Drools, JRules) & modern tooling (Gradle, Maven, Git, SVN)
- Experience with J2EE or Spring MVC
- Experience with Tomcat or similar Configuration Settings
- Agile & SCRUM development experience
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
§ Understand product functionality, code, current development environment, tools, test suites, test setup and status
§ Discuss and understand the scope, impact and details for the required enhancement, and feature changes involved
§ Work with existing “backlog’ and commit to sprint deliverables
§ Provide daily update about the development status as part of the daily scrum meetings.
§ Support defect fixes for product.
§ Design, development & testing of software modules as per GE coding standards and guidelines
§ Unit and functionally test the implemented code changes
§ Work on the existing code base for implementing new features, enhancements
§ Perform and assist in code Reviews
§ Assist in reducing technical debt.
Spring, RESTful, Jersey, RestEasy, JAX-WS, Web Services
Database Tools: JPA, Hibernate, JDBC, Spring Data
Testing Framework like - Selenium, Jasmine, jUnit, Protractor