Primary Skill: SAP Basis
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Performs advanced ERP / SAP administration tasks as well as work in conjunction with other technical teams to ensure efficient service delivery. Build and maintain documentation and standards. Responsible for delivering high quality services to the clients by resolving issues ensuring that the issues are resolved within client SLA agreements
- General SAP Administration, Activity Planning, SAP Refresh, System Maintenance, SAP System decommission, Space utilization & Management, SAP Patching and SAP Notes Application, Incident Management and resolution.
- Security and Compliance Management such as Patch Management and Version Control.
- Maintaining complex SAP Landscape, involving multiple New Dimension products, etc
- Perform administration of SAP WAS ABAP & JAVA 5. Plan & perform SAP kernel / SPS / DB upgrade activity
- Execute SAP Homogeneous copy / refresh.
- Perform SAP DB Administration – (minimum 2 any database like HANA, Oracle, MaxDB, SQL, Sybase, DB2)
- Check logs at OS level & fix SAP / DB issue.
- Inform customer of any major problems using Incident Management;
- Work as team member & maintain a knowledge base for known issues and share knowledge with fellow Team Members
1.Work experience on SAP BASIS Administration with DB administration experience (minimum 2 any database like HANA, Oracle, MaxDB, SQL, Sybase, DB2)
2. Preferred Professional certification (example: SAP Certified Consultant / ITIL)
3. Strong written and oral communication skills.
4. Ability to take the initiative
5. Thorough knowledge of ERP / SAP Landscape and Architecture
6. Quick Learner and strong listening and communication skills with customer focused attitude;
7. Good Knowledge of general business practices and process flow;
8. Good Knowledge on UNIX and Windows platforms;
9. Good Knowledge on Database administration.
10. Strong Skills and Knowledge of SAP administration, Refreshes, Maintenances, etc;
11. Added advantage of implementation experience in latest products and troubleshooting skills in mission critical environments.
12. Technology awareness to perform system upgrade, OS/DB migration activity.
13. Exposure on SAP Basis domain for SAP NDP / NetWeaver like BW, XI, EP, CRM, SRM, SCM, etc