We are looking to hire Financial Controller with 4-6 of exp in Bangalore location
Budget – Overall responsibility for management of the contract process. Understand contract financial terms and iimplications. Work with the Account Team to develop annual budgets and tracking mechanism.
Forecast – Manage monthly financial forecast process. Implement procedures to ensure forecast deliverables and variance analyses are met on a timely basis. Manage and understand unit costing model as it relates to the delivery on the contract. Escalate issues as required.
Month end close/staturory process – Manage month end close process to meet all deadlines, manage vendor accruals, AP processing, Project set up and reporting, Intercompany invoicing, etc. Understand orderbook management and accurate tracking of pipeline and bookings, Review WIP, AR & Cash management
Management Reporting – Extract financial data out of Capgemini Corporate systems (GFS) and develop/maintain reports that support the day to day. Analyze trends and variances.
Client Relations – Serve as primary liaison with the account team, establishing and managing financial processes to meet budget deliverables.
Special Projects – Perform and manage special projects as assigned.
• Experience in financial management and accounting environment
• A financial designation such as MBA/CA Inter/CA is required
• Prior experience in the IT / Outsourcing business a plus
• Working knowledge of revenue recognition methodologies (IFRS, POC, T&M)
• Preferred experience with Oracle Financials
• Proficient in using MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Attention to detail, organized, analytical and with well-developed presentation skills
• Good team player with excellent communication skills
• Ability to work independently and effectively in a matrix organization
Specification / Skills / Experience
Experience: 4 –6 years
MBA/CA Inter/CA is required