Consultant || C#, WPF || 4 to 6 years || Mumbai
We at Capgemini are hiring C#, WPF Professionals.
Exp. – 2 to 7 years
Location – Mumbai
Role and Responsibilities -
- C#, WPF, .Net (for Desktop application)
- Communication skills
- Agile methodologies
- Code repository (TFS)
- Unit Testing – MS Test
- Refactoring, Design patterns/principles
- Performance/Optimization tools
- Arction Lighting Charts
- Debugging Tools/Crash dump analysis
- A Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science or a related technical degree
- Proficiency in C# .Net programming language and thorough understanding of Object Oriented programming.
- Expertise in .Net development and debugging tools and IDE
- Understanding of Test driven development
- Understanding and hands on experience for writing automated unit tests for their own code using MS Test or relevant TDD frameworks
- Refactoring of code and basic design patterns and principles.
- End to End Testing (Manual and automated using C#) to validate across all affected applications as appropriate
- Understanding of Continuous Integration principles
- Experience in working in scrum/agile teams, participation in release, sprint planning and two week sprints.
Contact Person - Pallavi