Content Management 7years-10years
Content Management – Senior Consultant – Pune
Required skills and Job responsibilities
- Single-source, structured, topic-based, modular content creation, content management, and multi-channel content delivery for technical communications
- Content creation – Arbortext Editor, XMetaL, Oxygen, Flare
- Content management – SDL LiveContent Suite, PTC Arbortext CMS, Vasont, Ixiasoft, Corena
- Content delivery – PTC Arbortext Publishing Engine, DITA Open Toolkit, Antenna House, Webworks, Madcap Server
- Experience with the business application of XML structured information data models and technologies (DTDs, schema, XSL stylesheets) for technical communications
- DITA or S1000D (at least one), MathML, SCORM
- XML and XHTML transforms and transformation methods and tools (XSLT, XSLFO, XPATH, XQuery), HTML5 and CSS3
- Senior Technical Process Analyst - EDMS
- Works with BAs and BPM to identify and coordinate new IT system developments and/or enhancements.
- Works with outsourced development team to develop project plans that include an analysis of benefit, cost, work schedule and any related risks.
- Assigns, schedules, reviews, approves, and monitors project work to ensure that progress is within expected guidelines and is completed on time and within budget.
- Trains, mentors and provides expertise to other project team members.
Primary skills: Content Management
Job Location: Pune