CSD Solution Architect
Looking for a CSD Solution Architect who is strong in solutioning and designing applications to join senior leadership team in Mumbai/Bangalore.
- Defines and ensures a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology, not just to design IT systems but to deliver Business Change which may also be supported and enabled by IT.
- The Enterprise Architect defines solutions strategies and roadmaps working closely with Senior Leadership.
- Builds our image and reputation to the client and the market place.
- Leads coordination of architecture solutions to meet senior level expectations at both client and/or partners.
- Leads strategic planning of technology and business solutions for the enterprise.
- Demonstrates thought leadership in topics in the architect community and shows a passion for technology. Demonstrates business acumen by delivering the architecture program. Provide Solutioning for Proposal submissions for large deals Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead enterprise architecture and solutioning strategy
- Defines programs and roadmaps of enterprise solutions and projects
- Conduct chief technical design authority and chief architect review
- Develop portfolio products and service solutions where applicable
- Align business case and competitive position of enterprise architecture solutions in specific projects and programs
- Coordinates quality management and risk management
- Execute peer reviews and undertakes active knowledge management
- Effectively manages teams and enterprise architecture strategy across a program
- Express complex concepts clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- Write clear and comprehensive reports, documentation, instructions and training materials
- Work effectively and independently on assigned projects
- Meet established priorities and project schedules
- Provide Technology inputs into business cases
- Use relevant frameworks and guidelines for various Architecture exercise
- Minimum of 1 year in senior program and account enterprise solution management
- Demonstrates technical strategy leadership in one or more technology areas and/or one or more customer facing situations
- Awareness of Architecture Patterns and application
- Awareness and/or technical certification e.g. IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, VMWare etc.
- Achieved professional certification ITAC/TOGAF (open group)
- Proven thought leadership in technical implementation and practices
- Working towards industry and technology thought leadership recognition
- Demonstrated program management certification e.g. Prince2 is a good to have
- Industry and professional standards for key business systems, procedures, and methods pertinent to assigned area is a good to have
- Required Experience 12+ years