Required Experience - 7+ years Windows application development in following areas:
- Good experience in C#.Net WPF
Have Experience in developing desktop based applications
Able to translates requirements to high level design and then implementation.
Able to understand given set of requirements or use cases and design & implementation of key modules.
Desirable: Knowledge on MVVM & similar design patterns
Soft Skills: Good communication, analytical and problem solving skills, passion for coding and learning attitude
• Ability to communicate clearly and in a crisp fashion to all stakeholders.
• Ability to work in a team in Agile fashion through SCRUM way of working.
• Good Negotiation skills.
'A candidate should be:
Able to translate Usability requirements to a working prototype for feasibility projects.
He should be able to develop quick working prototypes, when necessary.
He should be able to act as a Feature Lead end to end.
Able to design component module/ sub- system
• Implementation of Unit Test Cases using relevant testing frameworks (NUnit)
• Working knowledge of code coverage, memory profiling tools such as ReSharper, NCover
• Ability to guide junior developers and track their work on a day to day basis.