Data Analytics- 6 to 9 Years Bangalore
Data Analytics – 6 to 9 Years
We are looking to hire Data Analytics with 6 to 9 Years of exp in Bangalore.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Data Analytics Engineering - Expert Railway Management & Data Analytics Platform
Data Analytics, Cloud and Enterprise Engineering, is a motivated software engineer with experience in developing robust software products based on cloud and enterprise engineering approaches for machine learning and software libraries for training intelligent models that may be applied to predictive modeling and diagnostics of engineering systems.
Should be proficient in working with C#/C/C++ or Java. Knowledge of statistical programming languages, such as R, MATLAB or Python, is expected. Experience with maintaining well documented code, developing software requirements and maintaining large repositories / of code are required to fill the demands of this role.
• Ability to manipulate, transform and summarize data i.e. extract, analyze, cleanse, and process data from many sources, from multiple angles, to reveal useful patterns, trends, and associations.
• Create visualizations for business partners and management that encapsulate and summarize extracted insights in a clear and compelling manner.
• Coordinate development activities with Engineering team, research, and selected external companies.
• Create modular, well-organized and properly documented code and produce accurate documentation to communicate information in a manner that is understandable and actionable by business partners.
• Independently work with the Business and Development teams to understand business challenges, and identify industry technologies and techniques available to provide a solution.
• Collaborate with product managers, designers, engineers, and a cross-functional business team, including representatives from marketing, product management, engineering, quality assurance, and customer support. Exceptional ability to build rapport and credibility with both technical and non-technical staff is crucial.
Experience / Skills Required
• BS in Engineering or Computer Science – Masters with Software / Electronics engineering will be preferred.
• Experience on designing and building highly scalable distributed systems
• NLP, Statistical Models, SPA
• Experience with artificial neural networks, support vector machines and other machine learning techniques including kernel classification methods and ensemble approaches to classification.
• Experience in Agile Development
• Strong desire to innovate and collaborate.
• Predictive modelling / programming experience using tools such as R, MATLAB, Python.
Experience: 6 to 9 Years
Data Analytics with experience on MATLAB/Python