Data Services Run - Enterprise Architect
InfrstructureStrat&Architcture – Senior Manager – Mumbai
Required skills and Job responsibilities
- Effectively collaborate with stakeholders across Capgemini, Customers and Partners in a Service Delivery environment.
- Understand business, process, application, infrastructure and technology relationships.
- Collaborate with architects (such as app, infra, data, and network) and technology SMEs.
- Ability to assess, design and optimize solution roadmaps for the Enterprise.
- Manage Technology and Solution governance as an advisor.
- Industry and Capgemini certifications.
- Knowledge or understanding of multiple Infrastructure areas across Windows, Citrix, VMware, Linux, UNIX, Cloud, Storage, Backup, Network and Security.
- Understanding of key applications such as ERP would be useful.
- Understand industry terms such as SLA, Support, End of Life and Commercial terms.
- Understand dependencies between Infrastructure and Applications in an Enterprise landscape.
- Ability to assess Data centre environments for optimization and transformation.
- Develop models to arrive at Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Study incidents and problems, analyze multi-technology environments and suggest SIP.
- Coordinate and/or write RCA documents for major incidents.
- Providing technical consulting expertise and leadership to internal project teams and clients.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams, ensure quality output, plan and execute initiatives.
- Establish a professional working relationship at multiple levels internally and with the client.
- Participate in review meetings for performance reports, SIP, quality and processes.
- Share knowledge and experience through formal and informal knowledge sharing.
- Develop reusable frameworks and white papers.
- Project Management experience would be added advantage.
- About 15 years’ experience including cross-cultural and geographically distributed organizations.
- Motivated, objective driven and ability to complete tasks.
- Initiative and resolve-to-resolve complex technical issues.
- Superior communication skills - written and spoken.
- Ability to produce clear and concise documentation.
- Team player with very good presentation skills.
Primary Skill: InfrstructureStrat&Architcture
Job Location: Mumbai