Devops Manager (Chef )- 12+Yrs exp-Pune
Job Description -
• This person will be required to work closely with technical team to analyse, design, implement and validate and improve strategies for continuous deployment to cloud-based infrastructure(IAAS/DAAS/Docker/Kubernetes/APAASV3) using Chef.
• Application Migration experience for moving the services to Cloud from host based infrastructure is also required.
• Decoupling of existing EJB application from WAS to Server independent way e.g. Spring boot with in-built web servers.
• Ready to work out of BTCI Hinjewadi / CG Talwade
Primary Skills -
• Person with excellent Chef Automation hands on experience is a must
• Solid hands on experience of working with tools such as Maven, Chef, Jenkins, GIT/stash, Sonar along with scripting skills in Ruby, Perl or Shell etc will be required as well.
• Experience in aPaaS - environment build, deployment & provisioning using Docker technology
• Nice to have Application hosting/migration in/to AWS Cloud
• Good in UNIX/Linux skills
• Nice to have basic working knowledge on Nexus & any other DevTools
• Experience in Version control of source code of products written in non Java language like VB, SAS.
• Experience in Version control of database objects and cloning of objects in a new environments as per Release . Tool knowledge of Liquidbase, FlywayDB or any similar tool needed
• Automation testing skill with framework experience like Rest assured which will work for service testing of MQ based applications.