DOJO | 6 - 9 Years | Pune
Job Role: UI (Frontend) Developer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop modern software applications, working with the UI Team
- Responsible for the business and data logic of the applications, creating data structures, algorithms, models, functions, prototypes, promises, business processes objects, etc
- Strong experience programming light weight code, refactoring, optimizing
- Able to read, modify and debug complex code
* Hands on experience in Angular.js, HTML5 and CSS3 frameworks like Bootstrap/Foundation etc.
* Experience in creating & consuming RESTful web services.
* Strong experience with version management (Git/SVN)
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development methodology
* Strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment is essential
Nice to have:
* Exposure on node.js based front end tools like Bower, Grunt/Gulp.
* Knowledge on dynamic css languages like SASS and LESS.
* up-to-date on latest client-side frameworks (Angular 2.0, Backbone.Js, Knockout.JS, Ext.Js, Node.Js, DOJO, React, Flux, etc.).
* Experience with Cross browser compatibility and have coded with OOAD, TDD, CI/CD, and Design Patterns
Required Experience: 6 to 9 years
Primary Skills: DOJO