Dot net Architect
.NET – Manager – AIROLI, Mumbai
Required skills and Job responsibilities
- At least 6-8 years of experience as Integration Architect on at least one large scale integration project with 3 5 years of SOA solution development experience.
- Must have hands on experience of 3+ years in integration technologies of MQ, web services, RESTful APIs which includes working with XML and (geo)JSon formats.
- At least one commercial integration project experience in implementing above technology solutions from a platform setup and application development perspective.
- Expertise and experience in leading in middleware implementations in all stages - platform setup, architectural blueprint, solution design, detailed design, build and implementation.
- Has a solid technology understanding and delivery experience using Enterprise Service Bus technology.
- Experience in Window AppFabric (Server / Azure) will be an added advantage.
- Extensive demonstrable experience in following:
Application Integration (messaging, orchestration, adaptors, web services, workflows),
- Essential - Design and delivery of service-oriented architectures and software development processes such as RUP (Rational Unified Process) and Agile
Primary skills: .NET
Secondary skills: Technical Architect|Agile RUP|Microsoft Azure - Build and A
Job Location: Mumbai