Drupal Architect || 10 to 12 years || Bangalore
Drupal Architect || 10 to 12 Years || Bangalore.
• Hands-on experience in designing and developing websites which support multi browsers, multiple devices and multiple languages.
• Architected/Designed, Developed & Maintained at least 4 -5 websites, out of which 1-2 are large Drupal based websites.
• Experience in creating, tuning and maintaining high traffic and high performance sites
• Experience in employing CDN, caching etc
• Experience in sizing infrastructures for given non-functional requirement
• In Depth knowledge in Drupal
• Experience of being in customer facing roles
• Strong communication skills
• Experience in pre-sales solutioning, estimation etc
• Knowledge on SDLC processes like Agile & RUP
• Active member in the Drupal community
• Experience in estimations and providing solutions.
Responsibilities • Plan, Design , Develop and Maintain Drupal based website
• Lead the team of fresh and experienced talent
• Take ownership of complex Drupal code, be hands on and lead the team from front.
• Work with the customer on defining the requirements and how it will be realized.
• Participate in Technical reviews and interact with 3rd parties on requirements and design.
• Responsible for Drupal Practice activities in the organization
Other Requirements • The candidate should be willing to travel abroad for short visits
• Able to handle clients.
• Drupal 7
• Excellent in Communication
• Jenkins, Config /Release Management
Experience: 12+ years of IT experience
5+ years of Drupal experience
Contact: Akshatha S